Internet Job Resources
The best way to use the job searches is to do the following
- Find a job through one of these searches.
- Learn about the company who posted the job.
- Search for contacts in the company!
- Linked In is a great way to do this. Feel free to add me to your network.
- If you can't find any contacts, work harder to find a contact. This step is the most important!!!
- Tailor your résumé to the job description.
- Send your résumé to your contact.
|Search Engines||Job Circle||Monster||Hot Jobs||Technosphere||Dice||DBM||Career Jet|
|Philly Websites||Craig's List||Philly Works||The City of Philadelphia|
|Philly Companies||Apex||CDI Corp||Mylan||Susquehanna International|
|Universities near Philly||Penn||Temple|
|PA Government Jobs||Pennysylvania Career Link||USA Jobs|
|Recruiters||Robert Half Technology||Datanomics|
|Pharmaceutical Companies||Hire Health||Merck||Wyeth||GSK|
|Brazilian Companies||American Chamber of Commerce|